The University of Ottawa is home to a growing number of researchers committed to discovery that balances our planet’s economic, social and environmental needs. The following are just a few examples of the men and women, faculty and students, and centres and institutes, leading the Canada’s University in search of a more sustainable future.
If you know of other research on sustainability or related fields, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Research Chairs, Centres and Institutes:
- Centre for Advanced Research in Environmental Genomics (CAREG)
- Centre on Governance
- Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services (CRECS)
- Centre for Research on French Canadian Culture
- Human Rights Research and Education Centre
- Institute of Canadian Studies
- Institute of the Environment
- Institute of Population Health
- Institute for the Prevention of Crime (IPC)
- Institute of Women’s Studies
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Environmental Law
- Department of Environmental Sciences
Experts on Call
Looking for experts in sustainable development or related fields to comment on current events or share their expertise for news features? Visit our 'Experts on Call' database search service will help you find what you are looking for with ease.