- Get our electronic newsletter
- Join a campus club or committee
- Volunteer as an Office or Student Sustainability Coordinator
- Join a campus Project
- Participate in an upcoming event
- Check out your ecological impact
- Apply for a sustainable development related community service learning opportunity
- Create your own Green Project
Subscribing to our e-newsletter is the best way to be kept informed of Office of Campus Sustainability activities and sustainability-related events on campus. Our newsletter gives you all the details on sustainability news at the University of Ottawa.
Get involved with a campus group or committee dedicated to developing our sustainable campus. Join, pitch in, and share in the fun!
- uOttawa Sustainable Development Committee
- Institute of the Environment
- SFUO Sustainability
- Environmental Law Students Association
- Green Campus.
SFUO student services:
- International House
- Peer Help Centre
- Foot Patrol
- Pride Centre
- Centre for Students with Disabilities
- Bon Appétit! Food Bank
- Bilingualism Centre
- Student Advocate
- Student Appeals Centre.
SFUO student clubs:
For a list of campus clubs ranging from politics to culture click here.
Become an EcoChampion for your unit, service or faculty by signing up for the EcoNetwork Program (ENP). Make a difference by helping reduce our environmental impact on the planet!
Spend some time working on one of the campus’ on-going projects. To learn more about the particular project and volunteer your time email any or all of the following campus sustainable development leaders.
- uOttawa Sustainable Development Committee, Chair Pierre de Gagné
- Recycling Program, Jonathan Rausseo
- Green Week, firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-waste Committee, Erin Callery
There are over 50 campus events each year with a sustainable development focus. Visit our events calendar to find out what’s happening this month. To add an event to the sustainable events calendar contact us at email@example.com.
Answer these 15 straight-forward questions to determine the ecological impact your lifestyle has on the earth.
Go beyond the classroom by combining your studies with a meaningful community-based learning experience in sustainable development. To learn more about uOttawa's Community Service Learning opportunities click here.
Want to get a green initiative started? http://www.ecofoot.org/ vs http://ottawa.zerofootprint.net/ Start your own Green Team today. Cast about for like minded folks and help ignite, resource, organize and focus students and staff to achieve build a more sustainable campus. We can help by providing resources and support. To learn how email firstname.lastname@example.org.